Thursday, May 5, 2016

A Day Of Fangirling! Lovin' On Some Chayanne

Hola Mi Gente! It's been a long time since I've had a serious Chayanne Fangirl moment! Today my dear Sister Friend Corazon-Nadeshiko @Bailarinajp started sharing new Chayanne pics that she creates. They're just the right size for the background image for your phone, your FB page, your Twitter page, or you desktop. Yes Sister Gurl your original works of art are stunning! Anyhoo, it fanned the flames of my Chayanne Fangirl side. Mind you I said flames not embers, you see, I have quite a few celebrity hotties that I fancrush on, but none of them compare to the Papichulo that started it all, Chayanne.


I brought a formal end to Pandora's Caja, a fan blog dedicated to Latin Mega Star, Chayanne, but I knew that I would write about about him again. How could I not! Have you seen this man? If you haven't just take a peek at the pictures below and you will definitely see what all the fuss is about. How do I tie this in with my love of all things romance? Well, the way that I see it, readers first fall in love with the cover, and specifically the male hottie on the cover. Every time I see a  new picture or image of Chayanne surface I am more and more convinced that he should be the leading man in everyone.


via GIPHY



Ok, maybe not every one, but the vast majority. So while I hold fangirl crushed on Idris Elba, Sam Heughan, Richard Madden, and Jason Momoa (Oh yes they all make me break out in a serious case of the sweats), Chayanne will always reign supreme!



Much Love~


 - As a side note, these same hottie crushes are all on my dream list to be included in the making of J.R. Ward's Black Dagger Brotherhood the Movie, if there is ever one made; which there definitely should be. J.R., please consider my above crushes for Brothers, thank you, that is all.










































No comments:

Post a Comment